Public Health Director– Dr. Lynnette Telck, email@example.com
Public Health Nurse– Marcie Clendenen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional EPR Coordinator– Jim Johnsen, email@example.com
PO Box 872, Walden, CO 80480
The Task Force continues to stress the importance of the 30 Days to Slow the Spread campaign. Everyone plays a key role to help slow the virus’ spread and keep our high-risk populations safe.
Please check these links for updated COVID-19 information.
*Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
*Colorado Official State Web Portal
*Northwest Colorado Health
*Colorado COVID-19 Updates
Please see below documents. We will update this information as changes occur.
Based on the recent events of the COVID-19 pandemic and the potential effects to our community’s health and economy, I would like to propose that we have our Board’s Chair, Danny, sign this Emergency Declaration for Jackson County. Due to the State’s recommendation of social distancing, I feel that this email is an appropriate means of communicating this request. Please note that the primary purpose of this Declaration is to take a preemptive step towards making Jackson County and the community more likely recipients of emergency funding or assistance from various government entities. Given that there are not any confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Jackson County, I still feel that we need to let the State and our constituents know that we are taking this situation very seriously. Our greatest concerns are for the well-being of the community’s health and sustainability of its economy. Please see below for signed declaration.
Northwest Colorado Health
940 Central Park Drive, Suite 101
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
- Flu shots and all required and recommended vaccines for all ages
- Low-cost vaccine is available for individuals who don’t have insurance or are underinsured
HEART HEALTH AND DIABETES PREVENTION
- Free cardiovascular and diabetes screenings
- Tobacco cessation resources
- Resources and education for families of children with special needs
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) – Free nutrition education, breastfeeding support and healthy foods for women and children up to age five
- Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP): Free nurse home visits for first time moms available during pregnancy and through their child’s second birthday
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS AND DISEASE SURVEILLANCE
- Response and communication in the event of disease outbreak
- Education and resources for preventing communicable disease and preparing for emergencies
For more information, call 970-879-1632
NORTHWEST COLORADO HEALTH